dog blog

Unorthodogs Flyball Club, Seattle WA

This is our training blog - if you have any questions or concerns or ideas you want to share, please feel free to comment within the comment sections under each article.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

some amazing dogs...

I was looking around on you-tube this morning and stumbled upon a video of Spring Loaded's race. I have never had the opportunity to watch this club race in person, but I did get to attend a 2-day seminar with 3 of their teammates - they are fantastic trainers. The video doesn't indicate when and where the race occured, but it says that the time was 15.98 seconds and it was the first time a US team ran under 16 seconds. This must be a pretty old video because their current world record time is 15.22 seconds. I love how this video starts with them so casually assembled in the runback like they are resting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RSS Feed is HERE!