dog blog

Unorthodogs Flyball Club, Seattle WA

This is our training blog - if you have any questions or concerns or ideas you want to share, please feel free to comment within the comment sections under each article.

Friday, March 30, 2007

great flyball videos

Someday I want to make videos like this one.

This team is Dogz Rule! from Austin, Texas. You can guess from the video that they are a lot of fun. I love how they incorporate music, split screens, slow motion. They show full runs and box turns and it's all great.

2 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Ericson said...

I love their videos as well. I'm trying to make a real effort on my next one. I'm using adobe premiere elements for editing and I'm really happy with it.

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Kristie said...

can't wait to see the new video!! I added your blog to the link and put a link to your website in our website... I hope you all had a great time at the Kings tourney!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RSS Feed is HERE!