dog blog

Unorthodogs Flyball Club, Seattle WA

This is our training blog - if you have any questions or concerns or ideas you want to share, please feel free to comment within the comment sections under each article.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Flyball Photography

Let's face it, taking pictures of running dogs, indoors, without a flash, is hard work! So having a good photographer at a tournament is really important. I'm still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles on my new Canon Rebel XTi. Hopefully someday I can take photos like the ones these great flyball photographers take. Here's my favorite pic of Sushi:


This was taken at the Mesquite Ufli Nationals in November 2006. Sushi was still not ready to race at that time - I entered her in Singles where she warmed up, and she got to run warmups for Low Impact - the Ufli team of High Impact (thank you Melissa!). This photo was taken by the very talented and generous Bobby Jones of Xdogs. Bobby is a close friend and former teammate from way back when I lived in Dallas.

Here's a great article on how to take great flyball shots, please read Flyball Photography by Trevis Rothwell.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for the recommendation! Glad to see my web pageht being helpful... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

RSS Feed is HERE!