This is our training blog - if you have any questions or concerns or ideas you want to share, please feel free to comment within the comment sections under each article.
Welcome to the team - Logan! I held you for quite a while and you were qutie the gentleman you didnt even didn't scream, cry, or whine.
You were almost as perfect as my own was..... You're definitely a keeper....I think it's because I think your parents are pretty awesome... it's in the genes. I have to say in the short time of our club's existace Unorthodogs has grown very rapidly.. almost 2 marriages,2-3 babies, multipule puppies,... we seem to have the luck in our favor. I can't explain it,but - it seems we've got the touch... whatever it is - We'll take it! It just goes to show what good "fits" we have in our teammates.
Welcome to the club little Logan.
Your parents,your team, and of corse your dogs love you -
And not to worry ....we expect a bit of the "Unexpected" because after all, you are Unorthodogs... and so are we.
WELCOME to the world little Logan! You look great in that little "skully" beanie!
I wonder when you will reciecve your first Jr. Handler award... and who will be the dog who will help you achieve it? Timber, Xena, Blake ,or Maya? Or will little Logan get a pup of his own?
1 Comments:
"Secret Name has a Name!!!!!
Welcome to the team - Logan!
I held you for quite a while and you were qutie the gentleman you didnt even didn't scream, cry, or whine.
You were almost as perfect as my own was.....
You're definitely a keeper....I think it's because I think your parents are pretty awesome...
it's in the genes.
I have to say in the short time of our club's existace Unorthodogs has grown very rapidly.. almost 2 marriages,2-3 babies, multipule puppies,... we seem to have the luck in our favor. I can't explain it,but - it seems we've got the touch... whatever it is - We'll take it! It just goes to show what good "fits" we have in our teammates.
Welcome to the club little Logan.
Your parents,your team, and of corse your dogs love you -
And not to worry ....we expect a bit of the "Unexpected" because after all, you are Unorthodogs... and so are we.
WELCOME to the world little Logan!
You look great in that little "skully" beanie!
I wonder when you will reciecve your first Jr. Handler award... and who will be the dog who will help you achieve it?
Timber, Xena, Blake ,or Maya? Or will little Logan get a pup of his own?
Andi
Post a Comment
<< Home